.

.

Monday, March 19, 2012

It just might be...

I do have a follow-up post about my little near-Parisian adventure of last week. It's just that I'm so damned busy. I'll try to get it typed up for tomorrow, promise!
In the meantime, I wanted to remark on the rapid changes out the window. Not the window I look out of all day long at work, no; from that one all I can see is the concrete side of the building next door, and a teeny little patch of sky, just enough to tell me if it's still daylight out (rapidly fading, at the moment). I mean my bedroom window. It's been a pleasure the past weeks to have light in the sky when the alarm goes off. And this morning, for the first time in ages, the sun actually came up before I had to roll out of bed for work.
Out the window over the winter I have a good view of the yard through the bare branches of the plum tree that's right next to the house and then through the bare branches of the apricot just a bit farther.
But while I was gone, the branches went from bare to this:

1 comment: